Friday 9 September 2016

9th September 2016, Friday

I watched Avatar last evening and was in awe at what brilliant, unpolluted and creative mind can do. I used to think that our creativity is limited to what is available in universe i.e. we cannot think of anything that does not exist in this universe. I still think that might be true but my mind is occupied in other things rather than these musings.
I slept on 0.125mg of clonazepam last night and didn't sleep well. Dreams disturbed me and my mind didn't feel rested, it was apparent in the day as I felt dizziness. I was not suicidal for the entire day and I had no emptiness, yet I was feeling light-headed and dizzy. For a change I left home with a positive feeling which soon vanished by the time I reached office. At work I was indifferent, I struggled less as I communicated with my team, but was again very paranoid, it was more difficult around 12:00PM. After lunch I seemed to feel ok. I came home with emptiness, watched a movie, indulged with nani for a small time and then fell asleep.
My palms felt burning. I felt the burning in both palms. It was alright yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment