Saturday 10 September 2016

11th September 2016, Sunday

I didn't sleep well last night. I was awake after 2:00 AM in the morning leaving me with a bad long day with negativity and headache. It was a beautiful day as the Sun was bright and warm. We went to a nearby park as nani wanted to be there. I was really very reluctant to go there, frightened, nervous and shaky but we went there. I sat there as Archana helped nani in the swing. We stayed there for a short time and I didn't utter a single word, sat there silently.
I wonder if the idea of cutting down clonazepam was a good idea specially when I am not feeling well though that is just a routine. Bad sleep led to upset stomach. I am feeling restless again pondering on what is the point in continuing like this though I have not felt suicidal as such. I think I should be taking 0.25mg clonazepam today.

No comments:

Post a Comment